Thursday, March 18

so I guess I'll steal a layout instead

Hey, see that crappy banner I drew that's off to the right? Yeah, I notice it's off.

So, I'm lazy, at least to the point that I'm unwilling to pinpoint why blogger likes to nudge my things all over the place. So, sometime today I will just steal a layout from one of those cheeseball sites that cater to myspace users and just doctor up the css a bit.


This one seems promising.

http://www.pyzam.com/bloggertemplates/details/throwback

I don't like the background or the text or any of the colors, but I can change that up all fine. I just need to know where exactly most of the code works and where it doesn't (i.e. fancy scrollbars don't work on firefox).

Delicious stats:
Phone dropped: 0
Hookah (30min): 3
Redbox: 2
27s: 0

1 comment:

  1. You didn't even write about how dinner went with 15A and 15B dude.

    Also...furst.

    ReplyDelete

I WANT YOUR COMMENTS