Wednesday, March 17

Beautiful St. Patrick's Day

I'll begin today's post with a conversation between 00 and I-

From a few days ago..
27: "You know.. it's my dream.. to build a goldfish pond."
00: "Everybody has dreams. It's my job to crush them."

I had lunch (dim sum at Great Wall.. mediocre, but it's Wednesday) with my Mom and my brother today, and they visited the house a few hours later. My mom's dog 'Diva', in addition to it's house-training, has been taught to avoid strangers. I think I've had better luck offering advice on the internet than trying to give that dog a treat. As usual, mom disapproved of the dust in my room, and that I should have the audacity to own posters of women who are scantily-clad.

The pond is ready to be lined, just financial issues as usual. Tonight, we should be celebrating by getting 3 nice and drunk, though he gets quite irritable when he has one too many. 88 suggested a stay-in, so I've called 72, though he hasn't responded yet. We'll see; I thought I spied a bottle of Maker's Mark back in the cabinets. Ah, the spirit of celebrating one's culture.

I've yet to smoke a cigarette since Friday, but I have had this annoying habit of just burning up these cheapo cigs my dad gave me. And last night, I smoked a bit of the shisha I had layin about, mixed with some mugwort. It made for a very unsatisfying experience, as far as replacing smoking goes. Maybe this can be worked in some sort of systematic desensitization if I get tired of the act of smoking itself. I'm beginning a daily mind-game of debating with myself the merits of non-smoking, although the arguments are rapidly disintegrating- but I WILL last until Monday, if at least to avoid the mockery of my co-workers.

Tomorrow is dinner with 15A and 15B; I think we're going for Mexican.

I still need to fix the icons to my liking, but I will not cease the stats for today
Delicious stats
Phone dropped: 1
27s smoked: 0
Dunhills smoked: 0
Cheapos smoked: 0
Hookah (30mins): 2

1 comment:

I WANT YOUR COMMENTS