Monday, April 5

Rapid fire listings (PART 2), go!

man, busy 2 weeks!

to catch up, and get myself back into the routine of blogging, I've to do the rapidfirelistings again..

In no particular order..

  • questionablecontent is seriously a good webcomic. I just finished reading the archives yesterday, and it is now my favorite slice-of-life comic.
  • Rachel Ray! Ohhh delicious Rachel Ray. I picked up my March and April editions of Everyday! in quick succession. Gonna hit up one or two of those vegetarian recipes sometime this month.
  • Last week, I made deep-fried tofu and some bean sprout soup. While the soup turned out ok (as sort of a palate cleanser for the tofu), the deep-frying caused a huge amount of smoke in the house- I forgot that oil begins to smoke at around 400 degrees.. no more just turning it to HIGH (3 came out of his room coughing his lungs out)! The ones that actually got fried were incredibly salty. Must. Be. Careful. With. Salt.
  • Camelback mountain! We (00/88/I 2 saturdays ago, 00/I/Asians last saturday) got our butts kicked by that thing. The first time we made it to the top, the second time, pasta beforehand, along with running to the mountain from where we parked, rendered us incapable of going further than the top of the guardrailed-area. The asians made it, however.
  • I got new sandals, courtesy of 88. The old ones snapped while visiting 00/88's home in Duckpie. I was so excited after getting them (velcro-strap tommy hilfigers) that I ran out into the kitchen to show every (in my best durrr voice) and promptly slid and hit the floor hard enough to make me remember The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air.
  • I hate being poor! If I'm frugal for this month, I can survive with food and gasoline and probably not die. But I'm not frugal; Mr. Pond needs liner and plants and fishies.
  • The first time at camelback Mt (2 saturdays ago), I had lunch with 00/88. It was a pleasant experience, except for someone trying to sneak a peak at me while I was in the bathroom. I forget the place's name, but it had pizza of several varieties.
  • I has pseudo-surround sound. Donated speakers from 88 and some wiring-help from 3.
  • I WANT WATER HYACINTHS. Well, not really. They'd look nice in the pond, but I didn't really think they were that awesome until I realized they were banned from Arizona.
  • My resume. I am sort of working on getting it done by this week, references before the end of the month. No, the blog can't be on my resume :(
  • Indie music. Lots of it. QC sort of gave me a push in that direction, easing me gently into the genre (not quite the culture, yet) with an album by The Flaming Lips- The Soft Bulletin. A bit quirky and one of the only albums I've listened to as-of-now that made me want to dance and had songs about mad scientists..
Delicious stats (since last post lol):
Packs of 27s Smoked: 4
Camelbacks climbed: 1.3
Exams that went well: 2
Exams that went horribly: 1
Phone dropped: 5
QCs read: over 900

1 comment:

I WANT YOUR COMMENTS