Monday, April 19

lol look I made a craigslist ad

m4w you assholes

======================================

..so I like being an ass - 23 (Phoenix)
Date: 2010-04-19, 7:34PM MST
Reply to: your anonymous craigslist address will appear here
Haha, don't be silly. I don't have a punchline to go with the title, I just like being a goofball.

So, coming across one of craigslists hall-of-fame posts always motivates me to post something that resembles an attempt. Not a great attempt, but a shot anyway.

Like the egomaniac I am, I will try and circumvent the common questions before I can be bothered to try and answer real people.

You: You're 23- you should be out there like the rest of the young male population, taking your rejections like a man!
Me: Occasionally, when I actually leave campus and get off work early enough, I try. I prefer drinking with friends rather than strangers about 80% of the time.

You: You're insecure if you try and defend yourself on craigslist.
Me: Um, maybe. Or maybe I just do it to make the typing easier, seeing as how I'm talking to myself..

You: Are you 420 friendly?
Me: I have been a long time advocate to smokers, even though I'm allergic to the stuff.

You: Are you fat/ugly/poor/have issues/etc?
Me: These questions are personal, and could get you murdered. If I was psychotic, and such.

You: What do you like to do?
Me: I love to be lazy. I love to clean.. garden, hike and exercise! I cook. I drink ocassionally (only responsibly, such as during work, or morning, afternoon, evening, swimming, etc..). I smoke cigarettes (stinky!)- yes, I've quit twice: once for 2 years while I was just starting college, and once again for two weeks a few weeks ago- to prove a point. I watch lame movies. I may try and scrub the floor at 4am in the morning, if time permits.

You: Where are you going?
Me: Lord I hate such vague questions. Well, grad school is going to be put off for about 3 years. My chosen career path can be described by optimists as working to help people who hate society (such crazy people- society is wonderful!) and skeptics as being a paid-douche. Hey, these loans aren't going to pay themselves.

You: YOU. Description.
Me: Demanding all manner of explanations now, are we? Well, I am an psychology undergrad at ASU (for like, 3 more weeks, lol), of asian-descent, well-mannered (if the situation warrants it), asinine (all other situations), just running the mouse wheel for the pellet that we all strive for. Oh did I mention I can be VAGUE. Har har.

You: Well how-
Me: Enough! I've had enough of your bs, you.. you person-who-talks-to-yourself!

Shoot, looks as if we're outttaa time. Email me now, won't ya? ;)

Oh yeah, and all that usual jazz about the photos and such. Include one and you'll get one from me. I'd post one, but there's already enough embarrassing evidence of my existence on the internet.

But you left this feeling
Hereeeee insiiiiide me
One that never faiiiiiils to fiiiiiind me...

* Location: Phoenix
* it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

No comments:

Post a Comment

I WANT YOUR COMMENTS